Saturday, September 7, 2013

I LOVE YOGA: Amazing new app!!

I LOVE YOGA!!! :) Yoga is absolutely amazing!!
For me, my yoga time is a time to just relax, mentally, physically and emotionally.  I can't even express how amazing I feel after, it's great!  

With that being said, I found the most AWESOME yoga app and I just had to share!

It's called Yoga Studio

It's $2.99 on iTunes. And it is seriously AH- MAZING! :) You can go can choose your difficulty, duration, or focus.  And you can customize your sessions with your favorite poses and stretches! It's great! The videos are very calming and don't have distracting icons or noises.  It also has a setting so you can have a teacher talk and explain the poses or once you get a routine down you can set it to a "ding" and that lets you know when its time to change poses!

I love it because I can do it whenever and where ever I want and it works great! The video files are small so they don't suck up data like crazy.  It also has a calendar that tracks what you do and you can schedule classes and reminders to help you stay on track.  You also get little rewards for following through with your sessions! :D






The only thing I would change (and this may be possible I just don't know how) is that it doesn't sync across devices, so if I do a class using my phone, it won't show up on the calendar on my iPad. :/ But this is such a minor thing for me because I usually always use my iPad in my very own, cozy living room! 

Overall, I'm in LOVE! I have used this app everyday this week and can't say enough good things about it!  Does anyone have any fitness apps that they love? I would be very curious to hear about others that are great!

XOXO


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this!! I have been trying to find a good yoga app for EVER!! Excited to download and try it out! P.S. Love your girls' blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love! It's a wonderful app :) It's great during pregnancy too!

    ReplyDelete