Monday, May 19, 2014

Growing Out a Pixie: Part Two






For any who are interested in the different stages of growing out a pixie, here are a few pics to show how my hair has grown over the past year. If you would like to see the first 6 months check out my previous post Growing Out a Pixie Part 1. I first cut my hair in May 2013 and now that it's May 2014, I can show a year's worth of progress.

November 2013


The first 6 months was really difficult because of how awkward the growth is; I was left with super cute holes where the hair was cut around my ears, as well as a duck tail in the back. Thankfully, the second 6 months were awesome.
February 2014
By 9 months, I could even wear my hair in a ponytail! I definitely needed a few bobby pins, and still had some loose hair...but hey, it was still a ponytail.



Now that it's been a year, I got the 'itch' to do my hair again...but of course, I was NOT going to cut my hair off...so instead, I dyed it RED!!!
May 2014

There you have it!


No comments:

Post a Comment